Tuesday, September 16, 2014

SiliGuy Flexible Cell Phone Holder




 
Innovative Design 101
SiliGuy
 

   I have had the pleasure of working with Innovative Design 101 to test out their product called the SiliGuy. The SiliGuy is a wonderful cell phone holder that I fell in love with!! This has got to be one of the most versatile cell phone holders I have ever seen!
  


  I used it in the car, kitchen, living room, bathroom, dining room, in my purse and while walking outside! This SiliGuy will hang practically anywhere and his flexible legs and arms make it easy to hold onto your phone tight, they also make for a great phone stand while watching videos too!! I have hung it on cabinets, my steering wheel, my rearview mirror, my belt loop, my shower curtain, door handles, my purse or diaper bag, my stroller, and even on the charger while charging my phone to keep it out of the hands of my 10 month old. I hook the SiliGuy onto the inside of my purse strap or diaper bag to make sure I don't have to go searching through my bag when my phone starts ringing.

  


  I tried not only my IPhone 4 but both the Samsung Galaxy 4 and the Moto X in the SiliGuy as well and it held all 3 phones just as snug and safe. I attached the SiliGuy to my pants(on my belt loop) and walked, played and ran with my 7 year old and it stayed in place the whole time!! My 7 year old likes to use my phone for apps and to watch her videos but I think she has more fun trying to twist and bend the SiliGuy into all kinds of different positions and finding places to hang it
 

  This product is a lot cheaper than most cell phone holders and way more durable and convenient! It can be ordered easily at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00l3njk18. I would highly recommend this product to anyone in need of a cell phone car mount/holder, or even a cell phone holder for the house. It really can be used for so many things! The longer I use it the more things I come up with!! This would be a wonderful Christmas or Birthday gift for any cell phone user!!


Find the SiliGuy on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/innovativedesign101?ref=br_tf




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



0 comments:

Post a Comment