Friday, September 20, 2013

Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox Review 2013:

I received the Sweetheart Voxbox a little while ago from Influenster and thought I should share some of the products with everyone!!
 
 

Product #1: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Powered Contoured Cleansing System-
This product took some getting used to. I wash my face several times a day with your average face wash, but this is so different and so much more! This comes with a small brush that vibrates when you press a button (that's what takes getting used to) it tickles at first because of the vibration on your face but its easy to adapt to. The face wash works wonders on oily skin and doesn't dry your skin either!! I have moderately oily skin, especially during the summer and this kept me from having ANY breakouts!! I was so excited to finally find a product that works for me and I hope it works just as well for you!! I would fully recommend this product!! Price range: $10.97-$14.99
 Product #2: Not your Mothers Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray-
This product has such an amazing smell, like coconuts!! I tried this product on myself and my 6 year old daughter whom loves having her hair done. I liked the way it worked on me but I have really difficult, heavy, thick hair to work with so I decided to try it on my daughter so I could see first hand how it worked all the way around. My daughters hair is still quite thick and goes halfway down her back. She has a slight natural wave which I knew would work great with this product!! I put it in her hair when she got out of the shower, I didn't do anything else to it, just sprayed it in and let it dry. This product made the prettiest curls I have ever seen in her hair!! They weren't tight curls, but loose, wavy, free, beautiful curls! She loved this so much that I have had to buy this several times since :-) I would HIGHLY recommend this product. Price range:$5.99-$8.99
Product #3: Skinnygirl Daily On-the Go Bar-
The third product I received was the Skinnygirl Daily on-the-go Bar. This product I was a little skeptical of at first because I wasn't sure how well Coconut and Peanut Butter would go together, but it actually had a wonderful taste!! I am usually not a fan of lower calorie snacks, just because they taste like cardboard or artificial sweeteners but this, I would and have bought for my own home!! With only 180-200 calories per package which is divided into two portions its easy to get by with some guilt free afternoon snacking! I would fully recommend this product!! Price ranger:$8.29-$9.99 per box of 5 bars


 Product #4: Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Deodorant-
Citrus Scent-I have always been very nervous to try new deodorant so I have always stayed using the same kind. Who wants to go out in public and have your deodorant fail? Not me!! I tried this product on a day that I knew I was going to be busy running around with my daughters girlscout troop. I am happy to say that this deodorant didn't fail at all, it actually worked better than I had imagined!! I use this product daily now. It is a little more expensive than regular deodorant but I would much rather pay a little extra, just to make sure I get a great product. It is definitely worth the few extra pennies!! I would and have recommended this product!! Price range:$7.47-$7.99

All reviewed items were sent to me in exchange of a review. Every review is written by me and are 100% honest and my own opinion, not influenced by any affiliates. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at klafountain89@gmail.com.


0 comments:

Post a Comment