Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Intro

Hey Everyone!! Just a quick bit about me and my life...I have an amazing family, as I have previously stated in my bio...My 6 year old Kamryn (soon to be 7) is the greatest thing in my life!! She is so smart and funny. She has such a wonderful personality, shes bubbly and outgoing, not shy in the least!! She just started the 2nd grade!! My fiance Aaron is wonderful. He and I have been together for 4 years now, he is amazing with Kamryn. We are currently pregnant with our second child, due in November and we couldn't be happier to have our family grow!! We have chosen the name Natalee!! She's already quite a handful in the womb, she's very active and I'm sure she will keep me on my toes once shes here!! My family moved to Connecticut about 3 years ago from Maine which is where my fiance and I met. I was born and raised in Mattawamkeag, ME. Its a tiny town that I can bet very few of you have heard of. I miss the country living sometimes but Connecticut is my home now. I love to read honest reviews and write them. There is nothing worse than reading a false review and being disappointed by a product. I hope everyone enjoys my page. I will keep everyone updated about me and my family, and I would love to hear about yours!! Feel free to email or add me to Facebook or Twitter!! Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy!!


<script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');
  ga('create', 'UA-55146160-1', 'auto');
  ga('send', 'pageview');
</script>

2 comments: